Monday, September 13, 2010

This Could Be You...

my school has opened up the option for me to enter the wonderful world of blogger.com, and here i am again!
after arriving on campus at the beginning of this school year


i spoke to Mr. Jenkin, my Pre-Calc teacher,


and he told me about the "Sharron Arts Center"




and about their art classes that happen throughout the school year and take place after school and in a nearby city.


it sounded pretty cool but being a dorm without access to a car or a license for that matter...how would i get there?
he then told me that he and his wife would do
everything that they could to get me there weekly
and i gladly accepted!
so here i am applying
for an after school program
at the Sharron Arts Center
in downtown Peterborough, NH.


only eight will be accepted out of the many that apply.
i guess i'm better safe than sorry and i’m going to give it a go!
...
just printed out the application

it has to be post marked by the 18th of August

i will be sending it in this Thursday.
knowing me it probably won’t leave the sea of dust under my bed for another two weeks.

well, wish me luck because here i go!
AAAAHHHHH!!
^^i just let out a little scream^^

3 comments:

  1. So glad you can keep blogging and gladder still that you have the Jenkin's caring for you. I will pester you about sending in the application. The Art's Center is wonderful. I made a few treks down there during my stay and loved each of them. Love. Care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gladder rhymes with bladder (see above text for explanation).

    How is the application process going?

    Nag. Nag. Nag.

    ReplyDelete